Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Hate Spending Money


Sometimes I get angry with myself when I spend money on something I really don't need. Or when I buy something on a whim without researching it first. This is how I am feeling today.
Last night, on a whim, I purchased a used (floor model) Microsoft Original Xbox from Ebay. Why? I don't really know why. It SEEMED like a good deal, and with only about 15 minutes before bidding was to end, I felt compelled to bid. I was so caught up in the moment. It was a feeling like...OMG, I'm going to miss out on this wonderful opportunity! And that other person is going to win it! When in reality, now that I've won, I don't really feel it was that great of a deal. I feel....swindled in some way....and now I am angry with myself for that snap decision.
I know that Sunshine will enjoy it......but I still have that very heavy feeling inside of me. Regret. Well, maybe once it gets here I'll feel better about it. Maybe.
And then there's the "having to buy games" factor. Yikes! What have I done?
O.K., O.K......all will be O.K. Right?
Hmmmmmm.......I feel like a junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment