Thursday, June 18, 2009

Matthew's Graduation


Tuesday night we went to Peter's son's graduation at Santa Monica College. Peter got off early from work that day.We left at 3:00 and got there at 4:00 when gates opened. It didn't start until 6pm, but luckily I had bought some sunflower seeds from the lunch truck parked by the bleachers to occupy me whilst I waited.
There were a handful of elderly people sitting in front of us. They had balloons that kept hitting everyone in the face....including me! It took everything inside of me not to take the safety pin I had in my purse and NOT pop it! I kept thinking, "No, Belinda. That's mean. Remember...karma...karma.....".
All in all, it was a great time and ended up being a very beautiful day. I love to see Peter light up when his kids are around him. He doesn't get to see them much, so it's a big treat for him. And the occasion made it that much more special. Peter's ex wife was pleasant as usual, as was Matthew's girlfriend.
We made it home at 9:30pm.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • In the pics: Peter, Sunshine and yours truly. Matthew, Peter's grandson Ethan and Matthew's girlfriend Jaquie. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Peter's other son Randall (Ethan's father).

No comments:

Post a Comment