Monday, May 11, 2009

DMV Madhouse


I thought because I had an appointment at the DMV, it would be an easy in/out. Boy was I wrong! First of all, it took about 10 minutes just to find a parking spot. There was a caravan of about 6 cars in every single row waiting for a spot. I have never seen it like that.
I was late, but they didn't even check my name or anything. What's really weird is I was able to pass all the people waiting in line outside, get a number and get helped without them EVER checking to see if I had an appointment!
Hmmmm.....well now I know. Next time I won't have to wait 2 WEEKS to get an appointment time. They'll never know the difference.

Well, that was my exciting day. And it wasn't even for me. I went for my daughter because she lives in Arizona and didn't want to send this payment in the mail. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment