Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm A Farm Town Addict....


O.K. I admit it. I'm a Farm Town Addict. And you know what's funny? I've never been into any kind of game playing. Not Nintendo, no PlayStation or Wii. And not any type of virtual games online.....like the ones where you can dress up your pet and decorate your living room. Nope....never got into that. And then came Farm Town.
I don't know what it is that drives me to getting up bright and early in the morning to plow and drop seed....go to the marketplace and wait patiently to get hired as a farm hand so I can make money to buy things for my farm. My FARM for goodness sake!
I never thought for a second that it could be addicting. Especially not to ME! Of course, this too may pass. But for now I will tend to my farm and my animals. I think it's a sign that I need REAL job!
Thanks a lot Ginger......for getting me into this fun mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment