Monday, June 1, 2009

The Latest On My New Passion......


It's been about 2 1/2 days since first listing my lanterns for sale. So far, no sale. But that's ok, it's way too early in the game to even think about giving up yet. If my lanterns don't end up selling, I will save them and re list them at a later date. If they still don't sell by September of next year, I will use them for an added pizazz at my own wedding next year.
But gosh, how I hope they sell. Not for the money factor, but for the motivation factor. I really want to sell paper lanterns! I'm looking into getting everything I need, as far as permits, licenses, etc. I know that I can get a temporary seller's permit.......just so I can try it out.
Besides, the type I am trying to sell right now are not the type I intend to sell later. I think that the ones I really want to sell are more in demand than the smaller battery operated ones. We'll see. Only trial and error, time and determination will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment